Wisdom tooth removed, have dry socket. One cotton ball accidentally fell into the socket. Concerning?

I recently had my bottom right wisdom tooth removed... I have dry socket. I bought the Red Cross Toothache kit with the Eugenol stuff and the little cotton balls. One of the cotton balls FELL INTO the dry socket hole... Is this something I should be concerned about? I can t afford another trip to the Dentist , & I don t have transportation at the moment either. I ve tried removing it with tweezers, suction things, salt water... I can t find it!!!
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013