Wisdom tooth pulled, sinus pressure, breathing problem, headache, pain. What is wrong? What should I do?

2 days after I had my upper right wisdom tooth pulled, I started having sinus pressure and difficulty breathing in my right nostril , and headaches on the right side of my head. My voice is now hoarse and I have flu-like symptoms (cough, cold on the chest, tiredness etc.) These symptoms started 3 weeks after my tooth was pulled. My doctor put me on antibiotics for a week but my voice is still gone. What is wrong? What should I do?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013