Wisdom tooth extracted due to infection, lump on soft palate near uvula with red blotches. What could this be?

Hi 2weeks ago my dentist said I had a severe infection near my wisdom and also a lump on the soft palate near my uvula she said that needed to be reviewed and sent me on my way with anti biotics and said if the lump didn t go with the infection she would refer me to hospital the infection didn t go so I went to the doctors and got some more anti biotics a few days later I had to go back to dentist and she extracted my wisdom tooth which is healing nicely however she has referred me to hospital about the lump but since then I have noticed little red blotches on the roof of my mouth which is worrying me I have a 3 week wait until I find out what it going on could you help me figure this out please?
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012