Will intake of uteogestan 200 for light spotting and uterus pain cause preterm labor ?

I am 31 weeks and 5 days pregnant . I am 35 years old and this is my first pregnancy . My obstetrician prescribed uteogestan 200 today as I had light spotting 4 days ago which has now stopped and have had pain in the uterus for the last 2 days. He said that when the baby moves it is causing pain as my uterus is irritated. I am worried about taking this drug and also if i don t do I risk going into preterm labour
Asked On : Sat, 14 Apr 2012