Will familon medicine protect the sex, Is there any side effect to taking it ?

i am taking familon from february last year.i dont want to be pregnant right it ok to taking familon more than 2years continously. hi my name is mrs. debadrita ghosal and 26yrs old.i had very painfull periods before marriage..i used to take hyponid daily 4tabs..but after marriage doctor has suggested me to take familon & also said that it has no harm to taking 2years continuously..but few months ago i have stopped taking familon consecutive 2cycle..i didnt feel that much of pain.but i had a huge bleeding ..after that again i started taking familon.i dont want to be pregnant right now.but i am afraid of taking familon continuously..does it make any difficulty in pregnancy when i want to be??is it fine to taking familon more than 2years...i got married on february 2010..& i am hoping to be pregnant 2014....
Asked On : Thu, 21 Apr 2011