Why my left eye flickering for last 15 days?

why my left eye flickering for last 15 days
Asked On : Sun, 20 Feb 2011
This is just a muscle twitch in your eyelid. They are often caused by stress and will usually go away by themselves. Tonic water is a home remedy that can help.
Ophthalmologist Dr. Nyla's  Response
When the muscles that surround your eyes twitch and flutter, chances are very good that you are fatigued and stressed. So the remedy for a twitching eye is rest and relaxation.Some of the causes for it are:stress,lack of sleep,Corneal irritation or injury, Fatigue ,Prolonged staring or eye strain ,Alcohol ,Caffeine Neurological disorders .The more anxious your about twitching the more it will prolong so try relaxing.