Why is there pain in the leg inspite of taking clindamycin 150mg for a patient suffering from osteomyelitis ?

my father has been suffering from osteomyelitis in left leg since childhood my father has been suffering from osteomyelitis in left leg since childhood, whenever his leg is swollen he is taking clindamycin 150mg q6 hrs. for 5 days and celebrex 200mg BID, but right now it seems that the medicines are not working and the pain meds cannot stop the pain, do we need to change the meds and increase the pain meds dosage?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Feb 2011