Why is beard not growing for me ?

beard not coming i m 23 year..........
Asked On : Mon, 7 Mar 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
Welcome to healthcare magic forum

The cause of this can be either a hormonal problem for which you can visit an endocrinologist and do some tests to rule that out.

Some people have scanty(less) hair. Not unusual or abnormal.

So just visit the dr, to find if there is anything wrong.

For further enquires-
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ram Mani Bhandari's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
This problem are mostly due to hormonal imbalance of testerstone hormone.It is possible that, due to genetics, you do not initiate the production of these compounds until a later stage of your life, or perhaps due to some environmental effect.
you can attribute your pattern to genetics. For this Minoxidit are prescribed toinduce growth.
There is no understanding of the mechanism of minoxidil action, only that it stimulates hair growth... Because of this, it's safe to assume that other chemical analogs exist in the body that mimic the action of minoxidil.

Homeopath Dr. Mohsin Mehmood Madni's  Response
welcome to hcm,
your prolem of beard not appearing seems to some testoron hormal difficiency or are advised to consult some endocronologist near you,who will make proper solution of your broblem.
dr.mohsin madni