Why have I missed my period ene though my pregnancy test shows negative ?

hi i had a period on december 26th 2010 and its now febuary 2nd 2011, i had no period since, i have stomach cramps headache feel mega sick and tired i had loweback pain and weird cravings for foods,i done a test to day and its negative as usual. i dont use any birth control and i had problems in the past with irreglar periods but for last 6 months my periods been normal 5 days, but has been light browny colour for a long time
Asked On : Thu, 3 Feb 2011