Why has my nipple got swollen like lump with redness and itching ?

I am 30 year old with 2 child one 3 and half yrs old another 9 months old. Second one is breast feeding . For few days back my nipple was paining. Its so painfull when I feed my baby. Day before yesterday I saw swelling like lump in my breast. Yestarday the swelling was greater in size with redness and itching in that area. Today the swelling is even more greater in size and same redness and itching persist. Can you tell what is happening to me? Is it tumour or what? Need your advice. Is it ok to feed my baby in this situation?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jul 2011