Why do I get intense abdominal pain and giddiness after taking constipation pills ?

I am a girl have been having abdominal pain for over two weeks now. I have taken over the counter constipation medication and fiber supliments over those two weeks. The pain has lessened but not completely stopped. It gets worse at night. Today my Female parts started burning slightly, but I would like to attribute that to the pool water. There was a lttle bit of white discharge, but not much. I m wondering now, if the abdominal pain is IBS or if it is something else. Whenever I take the constipation pills I get a horrible stomach ache and my head begins to throb. It ruins my appetite completely and I haven t eaten much over the past few weeks because I just don t feel hungry. Anus ea sometimes comes at night, but not nearly as severe as when I take the medicine. I am on birth control , and missed my pill two seperate times by no more than 10 minutes each time in the past month, if that information helps any.
Asked On : Wed, 22 Jun 2011