Why do I get blood in feces which does not stop and what diet should be taken to avoid this ?

For the last month, there has been a little bit of blood in my feces, almost always after I abort in the middle of a stool coming out, there s where I bleed. I thought it was normal so I didn t tell anyone about it, I m 15, with a more or less bad diet , but exercise a lot, about 1 hour a day. But today was when I was really, really, badly scared. I sat at the toilet, as I do everyday, and started to defecate, everything went fine, but when I was wiping, there was blood, a LOT, LOT of it. I noticed there was some king of stoll still stuck halfway but as I made my efforts to expel it, I couldn t do it, it was not a stool, God knows what it was, but when i wiped, these EXTREMELY weird things, about five of them, maybe a bit more or a bit less, they really looked weird, they were like... little pouches, I think they were translucent, but they were covered in blood. I then realized it wasn t a stool that was sticking out, it was... something else, I really don t know what it was, but I kept bleeding out of my rectum for another 20 minutes straight. I thought I wasn t gooing to stop bleeding and needed to tell someone, something which I m really embarrassed to do. What is this? How do I treat it? Is there a cure or something for what I ve got? Any specific diet or improvements to do to my current one? Please help me, this is absolutely horrifying :(
Asked On : Sat, 12 Nov 2011