Why do I feel very sick with dizziness and lightheadedness? Is it an ulcer?

i have been feeling sick to my stomach alot, everyday all day,i will feel like im about to throw up but never do. it goes on and off..and i feel dizzy and get lighheaded when i try to get up...i feel very weak all the time. i m on my period from thursday, but on last monday got some small vaginal bleeding , last tuesday got a small temperature ...i really dont know whats wrong with me....can i be pregnanant, or i have an ulcer? what?
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012