Why am I not able to conceive ?

i m planning to get pregent but i m not from past 10month, i went scaning also ,it says it is normal,wt is the problem u feel abt me
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jul 2011
Thanks for query,
Reduce your weight,
Go for thyroid test as hypothyroid is also a factor for not having pregnancy.
As every thing is normal as your doctor says, then go for ovulation study and follow as per advice of your gynaec.
Ok and bye.
Pediatrician, Infectious Diseases Dr. Hema Yadav's  Response
please do not take stress.stress itself can cause delay.also check if u hav lost or gained a lot of wt.i hope u r less than 30 yr old .if yes u still can wt for 2-3 mths n if no result go visit gynaec for detail investigation of infertility.
General Surgeon Dr. Swapnendu Sekhar Ghosh's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
a complete work out for both the partners are cessential to treat infertility
you should have ovulation and patent tubes and normal semen from your husband should be in your passage in periovulation period
treatment for infertility is a continued process till you get the result
be under gynecologist's treatment