White pus filled blisters on shoulders, sun burn, dry patches on skin on face. Treatment?

I have white pus filled blisters on my shoulder . I got a sunburn 5 days ago. they are receeding, but im concerned it might be something i need to see a doctor about. and i had hard dry patches of skin on my face after the sunburn. they had a yellowish tint at first, then they started to peel. they re gone now but the places where they were are raw looking. there is no pain, and it is also getting better. i d just like to know if it is something i need to be more concerned about.
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012