White lower eyelid, exercising daily, taking vitamins and Lovastatin. Meaning of symptom?

I m a 75 year old female in good health. I m 5 1 and weight 125 lbs. I exercise daily and take only vitamin C , Cal/Mag with zinc and vitamin D , lovastatin and atenelol regularly . My lower inner eyelid is mostly white. Upper might be pale too but can t see it. I see online that it could be a sign of anemia but I ve always had excellent blood counts. I m a vegetarian but eat a lot of grains, veggies, fruit, cereals, cheese, etc. Not a vegan What is meaning of white inner eyelids?
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012