Which of vaccines are safe and dont interfere with the conception ?

I am 26/f. I take medication for hypothyroidsm. I take 137 mcg of levothroid daily. I am actively trying to conceive and become pregnant . I have to take following tests and immunizations for immigration purposes and I want to know which of these are safe and dont interfere with the conception. I was told some of these vaccinations if taken, then I should not conceive for couple of months. So I want to avoid those. The following are the tests/vaccinations I should take: 1. TB skin test 2. Serologic test 3. Mumps 4. Measles 5. Rubella 6. Polio 7. Tetanus and Diphtheria 8. Pertussis 9. Hepatitis B Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 13 Aug 2011