Which medicines can one with hemophilia take to induce miscarriage ?

can snorting bath salts cause an miscarriage if under 8 weeks pregnant ? And is there a way to induce a miscarriage ? I am 5 weeks pregnant, i have three kids already 2 whom have Hemophilia A, a rare bleeding disorder , which i both carry and pass to my kids, and I have mild hemophilia as well. I have looked to have an medical abortion , but due to my bleeding disorder i have bee denied by 5 clinics and my hematologist refuses to clear me for the abortion due to a past experience that landed me in the hospital for 8 weeks after rapidly loseing almost a pint of blood and was unable to slow, stop or even slightly control the massive bleeding caused. I dont want to have another baby and take the chance of them having Hemophilia and having the life that my oldest and youngest have. I know it is a hard life and they are faced with so many restrictions and challenges and i think it would be selfish to put another child though that life. I am on Birth control , in a long term relatioship and am oly sexually active with my partner. I have PID as well and have pain in my stomach in the middle under my belly button, but it only hurts when i touch it or put pressure there, Is this a possible sign of a tubal pregnacy ? someone please help
Asked On : Sat, 18 Feb 2012