Where can I get a prescription for Methadone? Had fusion of spine

I had a family Dr. Who wrote all my scrips for me 3mo. Ago is the last time I seen my Dr. At that thime I said to my Dr. That I was thinking about finding a Dr. Closer to my home not 45min. Away I call to make an apt. To see him to get all my med s filled and I find out he is no longer my Dr. He released me that day after I left now I am with out a Dr. And it s hard to get the med s I take the main one in methadone I had a fusion of the L-4 - L-5 - S-1 in 05 that went wrong. So my ? Is where do I turn to till I can find a new Dr. I have been to the ER they can t help me and a urgent care place could not help me even with the pharmacy I get my med s filled at can show the last time I got. my my med s filled and how long I have been on the med s guess my ? Is where do I go for help just till I can find a new Dr. I know it will take a mo. Or so to get into a new Dr. Thank you so much for your helpa ne
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012