What type of food should I take to gain weight ?

hii i m 18 years old..i try many thing s but can t improve my health..... i want to gain some weight...plss give me some suggetion
Asked On : Tue, 5 Apr 2011
take food rich in carbohydrates and proteins which gives u enough calorie to sustain throughout the day and try out with Hydrastis canadensis tincture in one fourth cup of water twice a day. and also will require a deworming tab which is taken only once and repeated after 6 months.
Dentist Dr. E. Bharathikannan's  Response
get deworming done from a general physician. eat healthy foods rich in carbohydrates, eat more fruits, take more milk and health drinks. take care