What type of food should I take to gain weight ?

hello sir i am 20 years old and my height is 5.11ft and my weight is 58 kg and i am taking cypon cyrup and protein x so please give me sugg to gain weigh. other details gender-male.
Asked On : Wed, 15 Jun 2011
Thanks for query,
Looking to your height,age your weight is perfect.
even then if you want wt. gain the medicine and powder you are taking is fine.
Go for high protein diet containing more cereals,pulses,butter,cheese,etc.
Have fresh fruits,more green veges,
Take dry fruits,more milk.
ok and bye.
General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
Cypon contains anti histamine that acts slight as appetizer .To add weight you should take plenty of high proteins , fats & high calorie diets along with regular exercise
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”