What treatment can I take for knee pain and tightness in my calf and foot ?

What is wrong with me?? I have had knee pain for the past 4 months, i have been for an MRI scan which just showed fluid on the knee. I was sent to physio and then later refered to a podiastrist i am now getting orthotics but i don t actually know what is wrong. I have the feeling of clicking/crinding in my knee, pain behind, the base and on the sides of the knee; i have also got a lot of swelling around my knee and shin despite taking anti-inflamoroties for a long time. I also cannot bend my big toe and have a lot of tightness in my calf and foot. Sometimes i also get a clickign sensation in my hip. Can you help me??
Asked On : Sun, 22 May 2011