What should i do for punched in the center of head ?

I was punched in the center of my head . Day two and it is very hurting and iching. What should I do?
Asked On : Thu, 24 Mar 2011
Welcome to HealthcareMagic. If you got blunt injury of head and had no loss of consciosness, no bleeding from ear, nose, did not have any seizure/ convulsion and got checked by a doctor, then there is not much to worry. But at times some kind of injuries might be there which might present with some late manifestations. Headache after a punch is possible due to be minor injuries. Although I would advice you to get an MRI brain done. And do consult a neurologist. Get well soon.