What should i do after 4 dose of disprin ?

My sister has taken 4 tablets of disprin together....i want to know that what will happen now?
Asked On : Tue, 5 Apr 2011
The acutely toxic dose of aspirin(disprin) is generally considered greater than 150 mg per kg of body
Moderate toxicity occurs at doses up to 300 mg/kg, severe toxicity occurs between 300 to 500 mg/kg, and a potentially lethal dose is greater than 500 mg/kg.
Patients with mild intoxication frequently have nausea and vomiting, abdominal pain, lethargy, tinnitus, and dizziness.
severe poisoning can be associated with confusion ,seizures,hypoglycemia,respiratory depression