Stomach problems, on oral hydrogen peroxide treatment. Cancer lump removed from bladder. Advise?

my friend is on an oral hydrogen peroxcide treatment due to a cancerous bladder. he had the cancer lump removed from his bladder and two weeks later he was told to begin this treatment. he noticed (after 2 weeks of OHP treatment) he is complaining of stomache problems. and I want to thank you for doing this for complete strangers! i know you sacraficed sooooooooo many things to become a doctor and i just want you to know that i am appreciative.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013