What reason is deviry 10mg and vitcofol capsules taken for ?

Hi Im 20 and I found out Iv got ovarian cysts about 4 months ago.My boyfriend and I did have unprotected sex a few months before that,he did ejeculate but outside of me and a little of his sperm entered into me,so i took an ipill.its been 4 months since my cysts problem so my gynaec advised me to take deviry 10mg and vitcofol capsules.its been a month since Iv been taking the tablets.she said its caused normally in pregnancy .its been 7 weeks but till now no signs of pregnancy.I just want to know what the medicines are really for? as in what do they really do? I v noticed pregnant women are mostly asking and taking them, so do only pregnant women take those medicines?
Asked On : Thu, 30 Jun 2011