What medicine is best for polycystic ovarian disease without any side effects ?

hello doctor my name is shipra... i m 29 years old married lady (5 3 inches, weight 59 kg) . i have pcod doctr suggest me to take carbagoline twice a week with iron tablets as well as biogmet sr 500 once a day for one week and then twice a day for nxt week...i felt dizzy and i have acne like boils nw..and dr gve me one week Fheal pesseries ...please tell me wat can i do for my pcod and it is fine with these meds..plzz suggest anything for my face looks very bad..thanks
Asked On : Sun, 15 Apr 2012