What measures can I follow to get over depression which is leading to health problems like fever ?

I AM 21 YEARS OLD 5'9 FEET TALL AND WEIGHT AROUND 75 KG, I NEVER MEET ANY Psychiatrist EVER BUT I REALLY NEED ONE I M HAVING TERRIBLE THOUGHTS OF SUICIDE AND CURRENTLY FEELING ANABLE TO COPE WITH LIFE AND EVERY THING SEEMS BAD AND DARK I ALSO OFTEN GET SICK LIKE FEVER , COLD ETC I AM 21 YEARS OLD 5 9 FEET TALL AND WEIGHT AROUND 75 KG, I NEVER MEET ANY Psychiatrist EVER BUT I REALLY NEED ONE I M HAVING TERRIBLE THOUGHTS OF SUICIDE AND CURRENTLY FEELING ANABLE TO COPE WITH LIFE AND EVERY THING SEEMS BAD AND DARK I ALSO OFTEN GET SICK LIKE FEVER, COLD ETC
Asked On : Sat, 6 Aug 2011