What is the use of susten200 tablet ?

my doctor give me susten200 what is the use of this tablet how to use this
Asked On : Tue, 19 Apr 2011
it increases your testesteron level you might have erectile deficiency or premature ejaculation.testesterone functions to increase libido,male type charecteristics.
side effects:
male partern balddness.

Pediatrician Dr. Suryakanta Baraha's  Response
hello jyothi,
the doctor has given it to you to maintain your progesterone level in your body after ovulation.
you may have luteal phase deficiency.
it will help to maintain your pregnancy.
If ovulation was documented through follicular study , a pregnancy test can be done 14 days after documented ovulation - if negative, progesterone (Susten) should be stopped.
you have to take it only after ovulation through follicular study.
take care