Am pregnant via IUI. Had brown discharge. Taking progesterone. Cause?

I am 8 weeks pregnant via IUI on Jan.30th of 2013. I ve had 3 previous miscarriages all of them never producing any fetal tones. This morning while using the restroom I notices some mucusy brown discharge. Specialist is out of town advised to go to ER. Ultrasound tech found baby measuring at 7 weeks 5 days and a heartbeat of 175. No sign of miscarriage she said. No brown discharge since A.M. What could cause this discharge and what are my chances of miscarriage? I am currently taking 200mg of progesterone vaginally 2x daily along with folic acid and prenatal. Ovulation was stimulated early due to luteal phase deficiency.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013