What is the reason for delayed periods with pressure, bloating and discomfort near naval ?

3 months without a menstrual cycle . Lower ab area near ovaries sometimes tight or cramping , often alternating with discomfort. Not very often at the same time. Tenderness about 2 inches on the left side of the naval when applied with pressure . 5 HPT results were negative. Two months prior to missing first cycle, there was a swelling below the right rib cage. Numbness and once I swear movement even occurred. I thought prior to thoughts of pregnancy , there may be a gas/intestinal issue. Could these two be related?
Asked On : Thu, 19 May 2011