What is the normal blood sugar level at the age of 44 years ?

what is the normal blood sugar level of 45 years old man? I am 44 + old man and resident of Delhi. Seldom eat fruits but lots of vegitables and non vege. My height is 157cms and weight is 57 kgs. I feel pain in my right shoulder when sideways movement. It is severe at night while sleeping. when consulted with Doctor , advised for blood test and found my sugar level is high i.e. 124 (fasting) and post fasting is 188 and cholesteral level is 217, triglycerides is 312 and LDL is 111.6 and HDL is 43. then I started morning walk since last four months and feel good. I am doing desk job in Govt. office for the last 10 years. Now please tell me what is the normal blood sugar level to be maintained in the age of 44+ ? and any other good advice ?
Asked On : Mon, 23 May 2011