What is the cause of pain and tingling feeling in the lower abdominal area ?

Hi - I have a weird pain/tingle/strange tug feeling on my lower left abdominal area. this has been off and on for a year and a half. I original thought that my change in diet and increased exercise was the cause; like a strained muscle . however, in the past few days it seems more constant; like a burning sensation and sometimes felt in my lower back and upper thigh where my leg creases. that is my only symtom; no fever, gas, bloating , nausea , vomiting . Occasional, I believe it s called spasdic constipation . when I was very young I was told I have muscus colitis? But nothing major ever going on. I just turned 50 in January.....
Asked On : Tue, 10 Apr 2012