What is the cause of immense pain in the lower abdomen during sex ?

Hi I ve been getting pain in my lower abdomen which is unbearable during sex that I can t do it. It comes on randomly sometimes. For the last 2 days the pain refuses to go but is dull. I have discomfort urinating. My periods are very heavy and painful but stop and start. My mums had deformed cells and had them removed. Could it be related? Ive been trying to conceive for 8 months but had no luck also done a fertility test called fertilcare but it was negative im 18 years old. Its being going on for a year and had an ultrasound and blood test which were clear.
Asked On : Wed, 29 Feb 2012