What is the cause and remedy for persistent headache with vomiting sensation ?

hi, my name is megha. i am 20 yrs old. i have been experiencing headache since 5 6 yrs.and it got severe with time.taking rest does not help as the headache is there even aftr sleeping or taking nap .painkillers are not that helpful.many times i have this vomiting sensation but i do not vomit,just have the going to vomit feeling.i did a ct scan and it was normal.i also took flunarin fr 8 9 months and vita-B tablets for nerves pls help me.what is it?
Asked On : Sun, 8 Apr 2012