What is the cause and remedy for light bleeding post intake of i-pill ?

i have my last mences on 9th mar. i had sex with my husband on 18th mar. i donot want to be pregnant so i had an i- pill just after 3to 4 hrs of intercourse but after 2 days i started slight vaginal bleedind for about 4 to 5 days and then it stopped. but again from last 3 to 4 days i start bleeding it is not the way i bleed durig mences but my thighs pain what it may be my mences or somsthing else &what may be the treatment pls suggest my age is 35yrs.
Asked On : Tue, 3 Apr 2012