What is the best time of the cycle to take a pregnancy test?

Hi there, Am just woundering when the best time to take a pregancy test. My first day of my last period was the 6th Januray 2013 and I finshed on the 10th I was ovlating on the 10th to the 15th. Me and my partner has intercourse on the 11th to try for a baby, would it be to early to take a test now or should I wait? My period aint always on time has 3 weeks agao I came of the pill to try for another baby. Thank you for you help! Katherine
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013