What does light spotting along with pelvic pain after periods in person having pcos and fibroid mean ?

I have been diagnosed with PCOS. I also have a 3cm fibroid.The last year i have been on metaformen and my periods have been regular. I also lost 60lbs. I am still over weight and trying to lose another 40lbs. In May I started my period at the beginning of the month (5/5)but then a very stressful situation occurred and my period stopped. A week and a half later my period started and it was really light. On June 4th I started spotting but it was beige. I have light cramping as if my period is going to start again as well a very light but sharp pains in both ovaries. It feels like there is some pressure in my pelvis area. It really is a mild discomfort but I am still worried. I have an appointment to see my Dr. in 2 weeks. My friends think I m pregnant , I think it could be cyst or my fibroid. I just wanted another opinion to help set my mind at ease before I see my Dr. Thanks for any info!
Asked On : Mon, 13 Jun 2011