What does it feel like to get high

I have a lot of friends who smoke pot but I don t. I m kind of curious as to what it feels like when your high. Help Me out!!
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009
it depends on what you take to get high, weed, coke, crack, meth its all different. They only one i have experienced was weed. Now this is what its like. It will take maybe 15 minutes after the hit to get high, and when it happens you seriously wont even no your high, you'll pretty much think your dreaming at first. I was having a conversation with my friend for a couple minutes and i had no clue i was until he told me what was going on. When your high your perception of time slows down so much, you will ask wut time it is , and then ask it again 5 minutes later because it feels like a half hr went by, when in reality it only been a few minutes. Also, you'll feel like you arent connected to your body, you'll feel like your weightless floating around, it crazy. trust, you should try it, its perfectly safe and its not addictive at all, i have only smoked weed once and i have never felt any urges to go buy weed or even smoke it. I have been around ppl smoking it and i didnt feel compelled to join in even if they asked me to. remember, always thoroughly research a drug before taking it, no matter what it is.