Pregnant, having continuous cough, mucus with greyish string. Had dusted the house, done passive smoking. Worrisome?

Hi, I am 16 weeks pregnant and have been caughing for about 2 months now, last night and again this morning I caughed up a grayish/blackish string in my mucus . I have been cleaning dust yesterday and last saturday I was at a evening out with firends where smoking was allowed, so I was wondering if it could be from the dust or second hand smoke? or is it something more serious? Thank you very much for your answer.
Asked On : Sun, 11 Mar 2012