Cholecystectomy to be done. Can I smoke marijuana while surgery?

Hello, I am having a Cholecystectomy done tomorrow. I am use to smoke one joint of marijuana per day. I am getting nervous and usually I would just smoke one to relax. Is that so bad? Can I just do it and tell my doctor about it tomorrow? I told him already that I smoke everyday and I was told 2 days ago not to smoke until sergery but it s not that easy...last time I smoked was I said I am getting nervous and really need to relax, my blood presure is up the roof. Thank you Annie
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012