What does delayed period along with a trace of blood after sex in a person trying to conceive indicate ?

My last period came on the 19th of june and now its 11 days late Im trying to get pregnant My last period came on the 19th of june and now its the 30th of july and it hasnt came however yessterday morning while having sex i noticed a little blood so i thought it came but still nothing other than a litter blood on my tampon yesterday and nothing all night or this morning.Could i be pregant and if i am why was tere a little blood after sex ?
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jul 2011