What do elevated HCG levels during delayed periods indicate ?

hello Sir, i am razia AAAAAAA i am 30+ and 60 kg. last 1 nd half year i am trying to b pregnant. but could not. i hav regular pereod of 28 days. also ovulating nicely. suddenly this month i missed my pereod nd after passing 2 days i did Beta HCG test. and the result was 14.95 mIU/mL . and after 3 days it was dicrease to 6.33mIU/mL . and at tthe days of seven i got pereod. was i pregnant?? is it a misscariage???? please tell me...please.....
Asked On : Wed, 21 Mar 2012