Trying to conceive. Missed period. Pregnancy test negative. Periods irregular. When to have intercourse?

Hi, Iam 28F we are in plan for children.. last month my periods are frm 2nd Feb, this month till now I didnot get periods.., I have taken HCG test on 3rd of dis month but result is 0.10 & also had ultrsound test 2 days back but they said nothing is seen. Iam not feeling any symptoms also, Iam not understanding when to take 1 more HCG urine test?? also if I had my periods dis month when we can have our intercourse becuz frm past 2 months I had irregular periods. Please advice. Thanks!
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013