What could be the reason of herpes followed by high fever,vomiting and loose motions ?

hi, my mother suffered from herpes 2 weeks back. Last Sunday she got a high fever(102-103). She was shivering like anything. Today, after 4 days, her fever is gone but now she started vomiting with the loose motions. All these days we are regularly consulting doctors but those medicines were very less effective. She has become very weak now. Please suggest me some ways to cure her fully. Also,What are the possible reasons for all these one by one occuring diseases?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Aug 2011