What could be the mass in the pelvic area causing pain and mild fever in one post menopause ?

I have a mass in my lower left pelvic area, that the OBGYN seen on the ultra sound, also in the same area pain and a little farther up I have pain to on the left side, every once in a while I have a low grade fever and sometimes out of the blue I have to through up more like dry hiving and my lower back been hurting me a lot. Also I noticed the pain is worth the more I move and worth when I have a full bladder . Some days my vision is blurry and someday I am dizzy for a little bit. I do have Crohn’s but been checked and that is not the reason. I am getting the run around from GI to OBGYN and back to GI. I been in Menopause for about 7 years now started when I was 38 years old. Please I know it is hard to give a diagnose and I am not asking for it, I just would like to know what it could be. I do have family history of different cancers in my family, but never ovarian or uterus cancer. The Obgyn did a cancer test twice and both times it was only 13.
Asked On : Tue, 10 Apr 2012