What could be the effect of an injury in a diabetic patient ?

my father have some iujers in his feet he is diabitc & bloodpressur paitant
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jun 2010
hi,thanks for query.In case of diabetes even a small cut must not be ignored as it can lead to flare of infection at any time.Please visit your doctor at the earliest.I hope his blood sugar is under control and take precautions to avoid injury again,make him check his feet at least once in a week on regular basis so that any infection can be taken care at the earliest.
wishing him good health.