What could be the cause of excessive sleep, headache post a bang on the temples ?

My boyfriend accidentally elbowed me in the temple really hard while he was stretching 3 days ago. I felt ok at the time except that my temple hurt a lot. For the last two days I ve been sleeping like crazy, 34 hours in three days. Ive been having terrible headaches and I almost feel slower. If this were a concussion wouldn t I have had symptoms the first day? The temple is tender to touch, and the headache is more like pain and pressure in the whole head. What is this? I have no previous ailments I m 23 5 7 ans 178 lbs. I ve been dieting and running everyday for two months leading up to the hit in the temple, now I can t do anything but sleep and tylenol does nothing for the headache. Should I be worried?
Asked On : Fri, 30 Mar 2012