What are the possibilities of Bruga ECG pattern inheritance?

Hello, recently my brother has been told he has a type 3 Brugaa ECG pattern which needs additional investigation. As I am currently pregnant (with a boy), me myself and my family are very worried that the Brugada can be inherited in more than one member. My question is, as for example I have had about 100 ECGs in my entire life, is it possible for a Brugada carrier to not be identified until later on in life, or since this is genetic , ie present at birth, even childhood ECG can point to Brugada, or does it develop only later in life? This is also important as my brother wants to investigate old ECGs but I am not sure of their diagnostic values?
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012