What are the guidelines and proper diet in 7 months pregnancy ?

I am 26 week pregnant . i cant sleep properly and feel hungry at night. I am 26 week pregnant. i cant sleep properly. At night i just sleep for maximum 4 hours and during this leg cramps are often and in afternoon just for half an hour. I am very worried about my sleeping timmings. at night when i awaked i feel hungry and i cant decide what to eat at that time of night. please sujjest me some bed time snacks and a proper diet too. i am using stairs 3 to 4 time is it safe now and nothing else as an exercise. i am taking iron and calcuim as an suppliment daily.
Asked On : Thu, 13 Oct 2011